Derby County chairman Mel Morris has resigned his position at board level over the embarrassment of having hired Steve McClaren twice. He told friends, “I just can’t face walking back in that room and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Gareth Southgate tries to call up Ivorian after realising all the English players are shit
- City stars forget to tell each other what they plan to wear
- Manchester City forced to pay ‘Bedroom Tax’ on all empty seats
- Alan Shearer gets erection on live television
- Derby County chairman resigns over Steve McClaren hiring